We have many opportunities for volunteers of all ages to get involved at Heritage of Elmwood! From reading to residents and participating in game time to helping with garden maintenance, we have a role to fit what you love to do. Examples of ways volunteers can help:
- Assisting residents with craft projects.
- Calling bingo and playing table games.
- Reading to a resident.
- Playing piano during meals.
- Pampering residents with manicures.
- Join us for coffee to visit with residents.
- Weeding the patio garden and flower beds.